Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bloggers in Eden!


I've followed up on several of the bloggers I mentioned while writing from the conference.
Several entries (that's two links!) on EDEN and an interesting metaphor - Pompeii/Managed Learning Environments from Steve Wheeler. I also copied his way of using a Technorati search to give information, in this case about the excellent opening speaker Teemu Arina.
Teemu also lives as he preaches and his presentation is online both as audio and as slides. See his blog entry to access all this.
I've also been back to Ton's Interdependent Thoughts blog - no more on EDEN but a lot of interesting topics.
EDEN has given me a lot to think about and a list of 34 things to look up and check out. So if you see more about "slow learning" or "connectivism" you will know where I got the idea from!

No comments: