Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who, what and why!

Hi folks
Well, as I am about to take part in a "blogging and Teaching" discussion I guess I ought to have my own one to try out the techniques.

This is a place for personal notes and reflections and is not aimed at an audience, although it is hard to write without any audience at all so who knows. Anyone finding their way here is welcome to read what I write.

I will be slightly circumspect and probably not mention who I work for and avoid people's names. It's not that it's a great secret but I don't want to annoy my colleagues unneccesarily. If this blog turns "official" i'll restart it with another name.

This is my first text posting although I do have a picture blog which I recently revived, mostly as a place to store some of my favourite Flickr images!

No comments: